Monday, September 28, 2009

Haircuts and Quotes



The girls got their hair cut this week, which was quite the exciting event for them. Alana sat on the big seahorse all by herself and did a great job. She just wanted a trim, and says she likes her hair long. After the cut, she asked to have it in a french braid and then got sparkles sprayed on it.












Jaylee surprised me by being willing to sit on the seahorse by herself for her first haircut. You can tell she was getting tired.
All done! and sparkles in her hair, and on her arms. She loved the sparkles on her arms and showed them off the rest of the day. She called them "Princess Sparkles"
And a few kid quotes:
Alana: If you see something bouncy, it's just me! (this sums her up very well)
G-Jaylee, do you have a brownie?
J-No, I have eyebrows, see? (wiggling eyebrows)
Kale-My soccer ball's name is Mifty. He talks to me and tells me to kick him in the goal. IF I don't make a goal and win, I'll be so mad at him!
Jaylee- (toot at the dinner table) It was me! That was me! It was loud!
Alana-I love looking like a rock start. I am a star, mom
Alana-Sunsets are dangerous. It's dangerous and kills animals and hurts people too, and makes them sleep until they die. Sunsets are dangerous.
(I figured out after a minute she meant Sunset Herb from her barbie Island Princess movie...then it made sense)

1 comment:

Joleen said...

Hey Kasey! Your kids are adorable and your girls look so much like you!
My girls LOVE Barbie movies too, it probably would have taken me a while to figure the sunset thing out.