Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pic Update



Blogger has not been overly cooperative with allowing me to upload pictures, so here is a belated update with a few kid quotes.



Jaylee "My potty is hiding. Potty! Where are you? Maybe it's asleep. Shh...my potty is asleep"








"All girls are princesses, but all boys aren't princes. Boys are monkeys. Kaleb is a monkey"
(he was very okay with this statement)


"I hate this preschool. If they don't let me paint, I'm not going"








Kaleb, holding up a VHS "Wow, is this like a DVD? But big, and heavy, and a rectangle?"




























Daddy "does lily eat flies"
Jaylee "yeah!"
Daddy "does jaylee eat flies?"
Jaylee "No, I can't eat flies, they're ewweee"






1 comment:

Jason and Jill Bishop said...

Haaaaa! I haven't checked your blog in awhile, and the things your kids say always cracks me up--hilarious!!
Thanks for posting:)